Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Don't Really Think This Post Deserves a Title

Well hey there Hambino Hounds!

I was going through Today's list of things for me to do moments ago...

1. Do the laundry. Check
2. Go over Power Points for Chapters 5, 6 and 9. Check
3. Take my online Quiz. Check
4. Help under-privileged kids in Liberia. Finished.

Even though I had successfully completed these tasks, I felt like there was something I had neglected. HAMBINO1 Sports and Stories!!! I haven't been on here for a while.

There was a time when I lived by myself in a Loft in Mansfield, Ohio and sometimes my Mom would call me and I wouldn't answer. I then would proceed to not call her back for upwards of 3 to 4 weeks. She, of course, would assume that I had perished. She did not like it when I wouldn't call her back, but that's okay, she got over it. Long story short, I don't want to put my beloved Hounds through that process. I don't think I have posted since last Tuesday and I'm sure you've all been feverishly hoping that I'm okay. I appreciate that, and I am okay, so rest easy.

This is where I try to let the Hambino Hounds down gently. Over the past couple of weeks I have been employing my writing talents on a different project. I will probably continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Now, I definitely don't want to leave my precious Hounds in the dark but, you may be seeing slightly less of me in the short term. Rest assured though, good things come to those who wait. Also, the early bird gets the worm but you probably don't collect worms, so sleep in.

Another thing, I didn't have any topics in mind to speak of tonight so I'm just going to leave you with a few interesting statements I've heard or came up with over the past couple of days.

1. While watching jeopardy the other day: Clue: Phrase. Puzzle: All according to the Master Plan. I thought this was a bit strange because I've never heard anyone say that.

2. Smurfs are asexual, they don't even have reproductive organs under their little white pants.

3. I won $1,000,000 in the lottery. I took the $1 for 1,000,000 years payout option, so it should last me awhile.

4. My kids are going to love having their friends over to my house. I'm going to have the sweetest tv's, all the newest and best video games, heroin.

5. You'll have to excuse my sweat glands, they work very efficiently.

6. I walked up to my Dad and asked him, "Have you asked the doctor about our erectile dysfunction?"

7. I'm donating my toes to the people of Haiti. I don't really need them anymore.

Ok, I think that's about all I'm going to talk about tonight. I could be wrong though, because I'm halfway through a monster and it's 11:38, so I might be up awhile.

Until next time,

Your Fearless (not counting spiders) Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment

silly quips here please