Monday, January 25, 2010

1500


Finally, we did it. We have achieved our ultimate goal of acquiring 1500 hits. So what if at least 800 of them were just me checking out if I had any actual hits. When I had totaled 1490 hits it became all but a certainty, that within a few mere weeks I would topple the 1500 hit mark. It was truly a momentous occasion and boy, did it feel real nice. I'd first off, like to thank myself, for giving myself 800 (approximately) of the aforementioned 1500 hits. I'd also like to thank you, the somewhat loyal and certainly, bored reader. I can't imagine what you all must do on a typical day before you decide it's actually a good idea to look at this site. I do appreciate it. I also want to thank Ty Parks. I want to thank Ty for tying my tie. He did this for me last Saturday when Jennifer Bornhorst and Scott Ranly were married. I can never thank you enough for tying my tie, Ty. I will always be in your debt.

As the 1500th hit approached, surely the most significant event of my life, I began to wonder why I ever even started this blog in the first place. It didn't take long for me to remember, I wanted to be rich and famous, and readily accessible to my legions of female fans, especially, the good-looking ones, wink. Mission accomplished. Another question is, why would I want to continue blogging. This is a two-part answer which is simpler than the previous question. I want to become richer, more famous and even more readily accessible to legions of better looking female fans. The new motivation, I want to beat Mark Titus at his own game. When I extrapolate the hit numbers from my first year of blogging (I believe I posted my first blog slightly before last years' Super Bowl) I see no reason why I won't eventually, take the reign as the greatest blogger to ever graduate from tOSU. Mark has a slim hit lead over me as I type this, about 2.2 million or so, but the gap is closing, and I doubt he had over 1500 hits in his first year, think about it. I am somewhat hesitant to put a timetable on my inevitable lapping of The Shark as he does seem to use proper grammar and what-not. I think he actually knows when to use commas and whatever these things ";" are called. I, to date, have not been able to discern this. I can, however, change the tire of a semi-truck, now ask yourself, "which skill is more useful?" His "Mr. Rainmaker" video is very impressive but I still think a best of 7 horse championship between us would undoubtedly go all the way to the 7th game. Unless, of course, dunking is allowed, in which case, I'd win in 5, "HORSE" to "HO".

What's in store for you as we stride on to 3000 hits? A seemingly, unreachable number indeed, I predict less sports analyzation and more stories which contain no more than 10% non-fiction. I want to keep this site all about the ladies and we know they loathe sports. I also think I'll continue referencing Mark "The Shark" Titus in an attempt to get him to acknowledge this blog via his twitter account. I only hope he doesn't take it personally when I do become the unofficial OSU blog champ. I also plan to continually find the freshest ways to mention Dave Coulier. I will never, "Cut it out." If you don't know who Dave Coulier is, you're terrible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9_JLqbYHm8

On an unMark Titusy note,

I recently wore my, "Michael Damian's 30th Birthday Bash" shirt (this outrageous event took place April 25, 1992 in Cincinnati, Ohio) and people always wonder who he is, so i thought I would do a little research. I got this from Wikipedia: Michael Damian Weir (born April 26, 1962 in San Diego, California) is an American actor, singer and producer, known mainly for his role as singer Danny Romalotti on the soap opera The Young and the Restless, which he played from 1980 to 1998.
Anyways, when I purchased this shirt at the annual Saint Augustine Church garage sale in Minster, Ohio for $1, it was autographed by Michael Damian, himself. Sadly the autograph has since washed off due to washing machines.

It's kind of amazing that Michael Damian actually has a Wikipedia page when Mark Titus does not.

Did I mention, on Saturday, Ty tied my tie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

silly quips here please